Library.co.ke is a web platform built to archive private and public resources, store new & old education and academic information in a way that promotes sharing and ease of access.
- There is no central archive for digital academic resources in Kenya.
- No medium to easily share academic resources among school, teachers, tutors or students.
- Difficult to assess and analyse our education system and academic content.
- Publishers and authors have no academic centred platform to digitally sell their academic resources.
- Easy and targeted delivery of educational news and academic information.
The Solution: Library.co.ke
- Library.co.ke helps students, professionals, schools and interested stakeholders to archive, search and compare academic resources.
- Library.co.ke facilitates the delivery of academic information and educational news to schools, students, and other interested parties.
- Library.co.ke helps stakeholders sell public resources or give it for free to the general public.
- Library.co.ke helps stakeholders store and share private resources with a specific audience.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Library.co.ke supports unlimited digital formats, e.g. videos, PDF, Word documents etc…
- Library.co.ke offers an elegant user interface, a smart user experience and an intuitive user flow.
- Our web platform is completely mobile friendly.
- We support free public educational content.
- We offer flexible pricing of academic resources for our users and partners wishing to sell their content.
- We provide private storage of materials for institutions with classified academic (or otherwise) content.
- Learning institutions
- Institutions and individuals promoting education
- Authors and publishers
- Teachers and students
- General public
- Art and Culture Museums
Partner With Us
- Store, share and sell public content at Library.co.ke
- Store private contents with us
- Advertise with us
- Financially assist underprivileged students/ learners access premium materials.